- UBIS at a Glance
(UBIS) is a private Swiss university. UBIS provides high-quality education, following both an American and Western European style, with an emphasis on addressing the intersection of business, innovation, sustainability, and the cross-cultural issues that stem from globalization.
We are a woman-owned for-profit independent private University. UBIS is dedicated to providing high-quality education, with an emphasis on addressing the intersection of business, international relations and the cross-cultural issues that stem from globalization.
With a network of international partners, and over 40 nationalities represented among the students, UBIS provides its students and faculty with a unique international experience.
UBIS is committed to increasing the quality, affordability, and access to tertiary education around the globe. At UBIS we aspire to create, build, and enrich life-long prosperity for the common global citizen and sustainable business leader by inspiring and advancing self-determination through education.
Our vision is for every global citizen to have the access to the education that they desire.
This University is a learning institution that cares for the individual student in an international and multicultural environment, providing the highest quality education by means of an experienced and committed practitioner-faculty, and by using up-to-date learning technologies.
The University will satisfy lifelong knowledge and education needs including general knowledge and information, certificates, nano and micro degrees, bachelors, masters, doctorate, professional certificates, and continuing education.
In all our activities we shall adhere to the highest academic and ethical standards.
We see high-quality teaching and learning outcomes as a primary differentiating factor and as a necessity for success. We will place a high degree of focus on ensuring and maintaining the highest quality and most globally practical educational standards in the international education community.
In pursuit of this vision, the University shall:
- Provide students with a strong academic foundation and encourage student interest in learning through access to information using modern information technology.
- Provide the appropriate educational resources necessary to satisfy the academic requirements within an open admission system.
- Encourage student skills in leadership for activities in global business and in an international environment.
- Become the education provider of choice for corporations, human resource, and training managers in our designated markets.
- Maximize the learning opportunities that arise from a multicultural environment.
- Pursue research, development, and innovative activities that shall contribute to solving problems in society, environment, and economy.
- Place the highest importance on the development of faculty and staff.
46 avenue Blanc