- Career Services
Real-world experience is the new global university. At UBIS you will benefit from close ties to international institutions and business communities, which can provide a pathway to internships which will enhance students employability. We support and encourage students to gain real-world experience through study tours, summer camps and international internships.
The Career Services office provides students with lists of internships and student job opportunities throughout the year. Below are links to recruitment and or internship opportunities. Also please find a list of organizations where UBIS students have undertaken internships.
- Success and Career: www.success-and-career.ch
- Contipresse: www.contipress.ch
- European Union, Junior Experts in Delegation Programme: www.eeas.europa.eu
- European Affairs Jobs: www.eurobrussels.com
- UN Careers, Young Professionals Programme: www.careers.un.org
- Humanitarian and Development Jobs: www.reliefweb.int
- World Bank Young Professionals Program: www.web.worldbank.org
- International Monetary Fund, Recruitment Programs: www.imf.org
- Asian Development Bank Young Professional Program: www.adb.org
Recent requests for interns received by UBIS:
- Union des banques suisses (UBS), Geneva, Switzerland
- International Air Transport Association (IATA), Geneva Switzerland
- Nissan International S.A., Geneva, Switzerland
- Kuoni Reisen AG, Zürich Switzerland
- PAM Insight, London, United Kingdom
- Amnick Social Enterprise, London, United Kingdom
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Geneva, Switzerland
- World Trade Organization (WTO), Geneva, Switzerland
- United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR), Geneva, Switzerland
- The Center for Humanitarian Dialogue (CHD), Geneva, Switzerland
- Centre for Humanitarian Psychology (CHP), Geneva, Switzerland
- Humanitarian Accountability Partnership (HAP), Geneva, Switzerland
- Women International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF), Geneva, Switzerland
- Globalethics, Geneva, Switzerland
- Amnesty International, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Mercuria Energy Trading S.A., Geneva, Switzerland
- Pierre Kunz, Geneva, Switzerland
- Johnson & Johnson, Neuenburg/Le Locle, Switzerland
- United Bank of Albania, Tirana, Albania
- Albpetrol sh.a., Tirana, Albania
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), Geneva, Switzerland
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Geneva, Switzerland
- The Global Fund. To fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, Geneva, Switzerland
- International Trade Center (ITC), Geneva, Switzerland
- International Organization for Migration (IOM), Geneva, Switzerland
UBIS Advising Services
UBIS Career Services advises students on how to write a CV/Resume, cover letters, job search strategies, presentation skills, interviewing tips, and other skills needed to successfully find employment. To make an appointment, please contact: email@example.com.
Swiss Health Insurance – Student Services aids students in receiving Swiss Health Insurance which is mandatory in Switzerland.
International Partnerships with Internships Facilitators
UBIS is committed to helping students, participants and alumni in finding internship opportunities. UBIS partners with “Absolute Internship” and “CRCC Asia” to offer students international assignments in Asia and the United Kingdom.
Internships in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen: UBIS & CRCC Asia
CRCC Asia has an extensive network of International and Chinese firms (e.g. Morgan Stanley, KPMG, BBC Worldwide, Save the Children, Diageo, Walt Disney, Chine Britain Business Council, British Council, etc.) CRCC Asia are winners of multiple awards in China and globally, in addition to working in partnership with the British Council China on the government-funded Generation UK Campaign. They are exceptionally well positioned to provide students, graduates and young professionals a comprehensive program including specialized work placement and a unique cultural experience in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen. Placement is available in a variety of sectors including: Finance, Legal, Business, Marketing, Engineering, Green Tech and much more. Roughly 30% of CRCC Asia’s interns are offered full-time employment after their internship in China and 89% of their alumni are employed in graduate level jobs within three months of returning to their home countries. Wherever you are in your studies with UBIS, an international internship in mainland China will allow you to differentiate yourself from your peers. Explore diversity and richness in one of the world’s fastest growing economies.
- For UBIS students, internships are a valuable part of the curriculum and count towards one (1) of your three (3) credit courses.
- Bachelor students’ three (3) credits are given as: One (1) course or the Capstone Project which will be replaced by an Internship and an Internship Management Report.
- Master students’ three (3) credits are given as: One (1) course or the Final Project which will be replaced by an Internship and an Internship Management Report.
- Open to students who have completed at least 2 years of a Bachelor’s degree
- Open to students who have completed at least 1 year and a half of a Master’s degree
- Fluency in English
- Motivation letter
For more information on CRCC Asia’s Award-Winning China Internship Program, please check the following links:
For more information about the internship format and content, intakes and prices, please contact us.
* Internships assignments are open to students from other universities under certain conditions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.