- Programs Accreditation
As of 14 June 2013, UBIS was granted full accreditation to deliver Business and International Relations programs in the United States and abroad by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), which is an educational accreditation agency for college and university business programs. IACBE accredits business, accounting, and business-related degree programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels in institutions of higher education worldwide.
IACBE can be contacted at: 11374 Strang Line Road Lenexa, Kansas, USA.
Telephone: +1 913 631 3009 Fax: +1 913 631 9154 Website: https://iacbe.org
The programs accredited by IACBE at UBIS are the following:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration (BBA).
- Bachelor’s in International Relations (BAIR).
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA).
- Master’s in International Relations (MAIR).
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA).
- Master of Information Technology (MIT).