Financial Analytics Certificate
The Financial Analytics Certificate focuses on creating and using data with integrity, transforming data through data analytics and visualization, and then applying the information to make database acquisition decisions. It’s designed to provide you with skills to manage data analytic projects designed for test engineers, business analysts, data warehouse developers, data leads, and business intelligence consultants.
- CECO 601 – International Economics (3 US/6 ETCS Credits)
- FIN 609 – International Financial Management (3 US/6 ETCS Credits)
- FIN 603 – Financial Risk Management (3 US/6 ETCS Credits)
- FIN 608 – Financial Management Theory and Practice (3 US/6 ETCS Credits)
- Four Courses – 12 US/24 ETCS Credit Hours.
- Can be completed in 4 to 6 months.
- Fully online with ability to take 1 or 2 courses at a time.
- Tuition = $5400
- Transferrable into E-MBA or MBA as a Concentration.