The UBIS DBA research and thesis portion of the program consists primarily of individual research, under the supervision of qualified professors who provide a broad range of expertise as well as an international reputation.
At UBIS, every selected student will receive rigorous and tailor-made coaching by our doctoral faculty.
The program can cover traditional research topics in fields such as management, finance, marketing, organizational behavior, as well as non-traditional topics depending on students’ needs. Virtually all topics are accepted as long as the research is connected to management.
- Program duration: 3 years (4 seminars during Year 1 and 2, thesis supervision and writing Year 3).
- Language: 100% in English.
- Tuition fee: CHF 25,000.
- Scholarships: Upon request.
- Entry requirements:
a) Applicants seeking admission to the DBA program must normally hold an MBA degree, or equivalent, from an approved University and have significant professional experience. Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with professional experience validation for credits program can apply (PEV process CHF 2,500).
b) English proficiency test: either IELTS (min score 6.5) or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE).
- A program structured for full-time professionals: Yes.
- Degree level: Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA).